Tuesday, February 9, 2010

30 GLORIOUS YEARS !!!

Last year around this time, I was all excited and tensed about my admission into Irma and just keeping my fingers crossed hoping I make it. One year later, Already with almost 0.4%(diploma) learning in rural management finished, I look back what it really did to me ? Well, it has been an eye opener starting from the induction week and then influencing to a greater extent in the Fieldwork to the rural realities. The concepts of rural research methods and CAC are real intresting and thought provoking. But, I wonder at this place called IRMA, can we as batch take or start a collective action with respect to what this institution has produced or done to the Rural India through collective action or cooperative movements or any other thing. Keystone foundation, FES, Rangsutra, Kalaraksha are all in a way examples of collective action. So, can we take this Message out as a batch on the occasion of IRMAs 30th anniversay. Ideas and Thoughts are welcome.

B N T
p30021.

No comments: